This year we will be traveling back to Disney! This is always an exciting trip, where the students will get to perform inside one of the Disney parks. Along with performing, students and chaperones will have lots of time to enjoy the parks, making wonderful memories at the “happiest place on earth”!
Payment information should already be set up for you and/or your student. Payments will automatically be drafted on the various due dates. You will receive a warning email before that payment is drafted.
Payments will be deducted on the following dates:
Deposit : August 29, 2018 $100.00 per traveler
2nd Payment: September 26, 2018 $175.00 per traveler
3rd Payment: October 24, 2018 $175.00 per traveler
4th Payment: November 28, 2018 $175.00 per traveler
5th Payment: January 2, 2019 $175.00 per traveler
Final Payment: February 6, 2019 Remaining balance
Detailed Payment Information
More information about setting up payments, payment schedules, and cancellation policy can be found in the following document:
Whether you’re a seasoned traveler or this is your first trip out of the state, the following information has been compiled to be helpful to plan and pack for your trip. Don’t hesitate to contact the choir department if you have any other questions.
Bob Rogers Travel (our wonderful travel company) has the following on their website:
Almost ready for your trip? Here are some tips to help you pack.
- Be sure to check the weather for your destination and compare the forecast to your group’s itinerary, remembering that temperatures will be lower in the morning and at night. Many activities take place outside and will continue regardless of weather, so plan accordingly.
- Prepare to keep moving! We’ll keep you busy on your tour, so be sure to bring comfortable shoes and leave valuables, which are often forgotten at attractions or restaurants, at home. Bob Rogers Travel is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Your safety is important to us. Our team ensures that your group returns with meaningful memories, instead of headaches.
- A professional, on-site tour director is offered for every group.
- Our on-call staff is available 24/7 to address any on-trip concerns.
- Private, night-time security service is offered to every group.
- All of our motor coach operators adhere to strict USDOT standards.
- Individual Trip Cancellation and Medical Insurance is offered at a discount through our website.
- BRT carries insurance coverage and a consumer protection plan as recommended by the Student & Youth Travel Association.